The original article was published here by Nick Leeder
It has taken some time. It has taken some effort. But it is here.
The much anticipated PLMPulse Report – Edition 2017 is ready to be published this week (2018-06), a little behind schedule. The report is nearly 60 pages long and provides detailed feedback from over 300 PLM users and organisations globally.
The report will be available to be downloaded later this week through plmpulse.com to all registered users.
We will also be hosting the day one closing keynote and a round table discussion at one of Europe’s largest PLM events this months at PLMx Hamburg. This round table promises to be a fantastic opportunity to have an open discussion about the results and will be attended by an esteemed group of people including:
- Martin Eigner, Chair – Institute of Virtual Product Engineering, Technical University of Kaiserslautern
- Irene Gustavsson, Director Process, CAD & PDM Development, Volvo Cars
- Andrew Wall, Head of Product Data Management UK, Airbus Defense and Space
- Christian Gill, SVP Digital Services, Hoffmann Group
- Gerard Litjens, VP – EMEA, CIMdata
We look forward to you joining the debate at the event in Hamburg and after online at Twitter and LinkedIn using the hashtag #PLMPulse!